Dental Implant Solutions
Modern advances in dental science now allow us to offer patients safe, successful and proven procedures for the installation of permanent nonremovable replacement teeth supported by artificial dental root forms called dental implants. These tooth replacements look, feel and function like natural teeth. Dental implants have solved many problems associated with tooth loss that previously required replacement by removable full or partial dentures.The procedure, referred to as osseo or biointegration, provides patients with the comfort and assurance of permanent teeth.
Many patients find that Dental Implants restore their self-confidence and self-esteem and improve their quality of life. Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
The implants themselves are titanium posts that are placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing. The bone bonds with the titanium or bioceramic surface coating on top of the titanium alloy, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth. In addition, implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are missing.
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
Dental implants are changing the way people live! With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life.
Some of the benefits are:
- Cost effective: Because only one tooth is replaced rather than the three teeth of a bridge, dental implant tooth replacement can actually cost less than the traditional bridgework.
- Tooth-saving: Dental implants do not sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. Your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
- Comfort: Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence. They are secure and can offer freedom from the troublesome clicks and wobbles of loose dentures. Say goodbye to misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable: the success rate for dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Unlike standard implants, mini implants allow immediate loading. This means that the patient walks out of the office on the day of surgery with a lower denture which is not only solidly stable, but can be used to eat immediately. Mini implants can often (not always) be placed in the lower jaw without cutting an incision in the gums. Patients can be fitted with these implants and begin using the newly stabilized denture immediately because these implants do not require months of waiting time to integrate. These implants are usually cheaper than standard implants but that will depend upon your Doctor. More Info
We invite you to schedule a Complimentary Consultation to determine the ideal implant treatment to enhance the quality of your life, and help you maintain a beautiful, natural smile.